Find Course Reserves
- Course Reserves are now integrated with the Canvas Course Management System. To find a reserve list for your class, log in to Canvas at http://canvas.wwu.edu/
- You can then access your reserve list from within the Canvas “Module” titled “Course Reserves.” Items in the list will either be electronic or physical.
- Electronic materials are accessible by clicking on the title of the item. Physical items are located in the Haggard 2 reserve area and are shelved according to call number. Library-owned books are shelved in Library of Congress call number order in the front of the Course Reserve area. Instructor’s personal books are assigned a numeric call number and are shelved numerically on the half-height shelves.
- Videos on reserve in Wilson Library are located at the Circulation Desk on the second floor of the Haggard Wing of the library. Videos on reserve are checked out for 4 hours and must be viewed in the library. Viewing stations are located in the Reserve area.
- See video below to learn how to find listing of and access the Course Reserve readings for your class.