- From 12:00 am - 3:00 am this Sunday, April 20th, local inventory may not be reflected accurately in OneSearch due to system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Each of these services focuses on a specific academic area to help all students and faculty succeed.
- Center for Instructional Innovation & Assessment
Dedicated to the enhancement of teaching and learning through innovation and course development.
- Center for Service-Learning
Creates positive social change through meaningful partnership throughout WWU and the community.
- Research and Instruction
Focus is on your research needs. Get citation assistance, in-depth database, catalog and Internet help.
- Student Technology Center
Workshops, peer tutoring, tutorials and other advanced equipment and software.
- Teaching-Learning Academy
A dialogue forum to explore multiple views of teaching and learning at WWU - open to all including students, faculty, staff, and community members.
- The Tutoring Center
Develop learning skills, master course content and improve academic performance!
- Viking Village
An online community where the campus engages in civil discourse, creative expression, and information sharing.
- The Writing Center
Writing assistants offer strategies to improve your writing process, help intrepret assignments, brainstorm topics and more!
- Writing Instruction Support
Assistance to faculty teaching writing courses or incorporating writing into their courses.