Jump to navigation
Boycott! Academic Literacy Series
- Due to scheduled maintenance on Sunday, March 8 from 3:00 to 7:00 am, OneSearch may return partial search results. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Watch for additional events in this series this Spring
April 17: BLACKOUT! What impact would bills and treaties
such as SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA have on scholarly communication?
- April 24 : PIRATES! The differences between disciplines and views on issues of copyright and plagiarism. What are the ethics of reusing other’s work?
- May 1 online:TMI: how to use and evaluate information we need? Evaluating sources and what does it mean to find information in a time of information abundance.
- May 8 MINE! Who owns your work? What are the copyrights faculty and students have to their own work and how they reuse other’s work?
- May 15 online: FREE! I already paid for that! What is open access and how does it work?