- Due to scheduled maintenance on Sunday, March 8 from 3:00 to 7:00 am, OneSearch may return partial search results. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
New 24 Hour Computer Lab in Haggard 233
This is a new 40-seat lab and is open 24/7!
During library hours, access is through the library. After library hours, access is from the west end of Haggard, abutting a 24-hour study area.
The Haggard 245 Dual-Boot Mac/PC Lab has been retrofitted so that it can be divided into two smaller labs when the need arises. If a class is in session, be sure to go around the corner & check to see if the other section is open for general use. Also, check out the STC schedule of classes @ http://www.wwu.edu/techcenter/workshops/ for workshops in Adobe programs , Powerpoint, & more!
Student computers in the Western Libraries have been updated.
The library & STC provide over 100 workstations in Haggard 2 & Wilson for research, class projects, & general use. For additional computer & new software information, go to: http://library.wwu.edu/news/4649
The circulation desks have wireless computers available for students to check out. They may be checked out for a maximum of two hours at the Haggard Circulation Desk and four hours at the Wilson Circulation Desk at no cost.
Group Study Rooms
- Choose a room that best meets your group's size and equipment needs
- Maximum period 2 hours. Total hours limited to 4 hours per group per day.
- Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance
- Keys are checked-out at the Wilson Circulation Desk on Wilson 2
- Display Equipment: 7 rooms are equipped with large screen LCD monitor and interactive whiteboard - Whiteboard Help Documents and Videos
- Need a room for 1 person only? Consult with the Wilson Circulation Desk: 650-4767
New Mediated Presentation, Audio/Video Suites, operated by the Student Technology Center, provide a quiet, sound-proofed location for audio recording, video post-production, and presentation practice. Use the presentation practice room to make presentations, or to practice using media equipment similar to that which is installed in classrooms, and to video-record presentations for later review. The audio and video suites will also allow for advanced work in audio recording and video editing in a quiet facility. These rooms, which are soon to be available for use, will directly benefit you in producing your class projects.