Learn How to Manage Citations via Zotero
Organize your research with Zotero!
It’s a free citation management application that runs as an add-on to Firefox. What can Zotero do? • Manage your citations—Zotero provides tools to organize, annotate, and export citations.
• Organize your research content—Files associated with citations can be stored in the same place.
• Keep your research—Zotero is not subscription based and stays with you if and when you leave Western.
• Collaborate!—Zotero allows you to create shared folders and synch files between computers.
How to attend:
• In –person: Bring your lunch and watch a demo in Miller Hall 017 at noon, Wednesday, Oct. 20.
• Virtual: Access the session through Elluminate at: http://bit.ly/WoodringTech. After opening the link put your name into the box on the screen (no special login is necessary) and open the file that downloads onto your computer.