2014-15 BIG Question: How can we reduce barriers to life-long learning across disciplines and communities?
Please join us spring quarter as we work to answer this year's study question.
- Spring 2015: Apr 8, 9, 22, 23; May 6, 7, 20, & 21 Academy Awards Reception: June 2 (4:30-6:00 p.m.)
- Time: 12-1:20 & 2-3:20 pm on both Wed & Thur starting 04/8 & every OTHER week after that
A TLA dialogue sub-group generating ideas for the BIG question
- Location: Learning Commons, Wilson Library 270
Fall 2014: Oct 1, 2, 15, 16, 29, 30; Nov 12, 13; Dec 3 & 4 Winter 2015: Jan 14, 15, 28, 29; Feb 11, 12, 25, 26; Mar 11 & 12
- Spring 2015: Apr 8, 9, 22, 23; May 6, 7, 20, & 21; Academy Awards June 2
- To sign up, email Learning Commons Coordinator Shevell Thibou, Shevell.Thibou@wwu.edu
- Were you unable to attend the first TLA session winter quarter? If so, take a look at our 2015 Winter Quarter Opening Prezi.
Students: You may be able to earn Communication 339 practicum credit for participating. Interested? Contact Dr. Carmen Werder, email@example.com
Faculty, staff and community members: You are welcome to attend when you can and to stay for as long as your schedule permits.
If you need to miss your regular meeting, you are welcome to sit in on another group!
TLA & Sustainability
With the support of WWU's Office of Sustainability, the TLA promotes the sustainable practices that contribute to a healthy environment locally and globally. In 2013, the TLA office achieved a platinum level Sustainable Office Certification through the leadership of their student employees. Visit Western's Sustainability Office Certification website to learn more about TLA's sustainable journey.
For travel information to our campus and latest transportation news, please visit the webpage for Sustainable Transportation.