This Campus School exhibit displays a number of historic photos taken between 1929-1967 that show children and their teachers involved in various activities. Also included is information about the Campus School’s directors and teachers and its educational philosophy. Used for training classroom teachers, the school educated community children from 1899-1967. The exhibit is by Western Washington University Libraries Special Collections, a department of Heritage Resources.
Art Display Archives