Western Libraries Event Request Form
- Bookings should be made as early as possible since the calendars fill up quickly with requests. We ask that you try to book at least two weeks in advance.
- Library approval of this request must be obtained prior to making event arrangements.
- When an event is held after normal Library operating hours, the event requester is responsible for making arrangements with Connie Mallison to have a Library staff person or student manager stay until all clean-up has been completed so they can lock and alarm the building.
- The event requester assumes responsibility for making ALL arrangements, and for any costs associated with moving/transporting furniture, or for Library staff overtime to cover events held after normal Library operating hours.
- A pre-planning walk-through is advised and can be arranged by contacting Connie Mallison at (360) 650-3051 or by email.
- Form will be sent to Connie Mallison in Library Administration - contact Connie if you have questions.