The reports below contain a list of the items received by the WWU Libraries within the calendar month named. Some of these resources are purchased items, while others are gifts, open access electronic resources, or trial resources that may be purchased with demonstrated use.
To keep these reports manageable in size, each one focuses on a specific material format. Items are sorted by Library of Congress Call number (where appropriate), for ease of identifying materials in specific topical areas. For a list of Library of Congress classifications and their respective subject areas, please see the LC Classification Outline.
- New Electronic resources:
- March 2017 - PDF Version | Excel Version
- February 2017 - PDF Version | Excel Version
- January 2017 - PDF Version | Excel Version
- December 2016 - PDF Version | Excel Version
- November 2016 - PDF Version | Excel Version
- October 2016 - PDF Version | Excel Version
- NOTE: Due to the Libraries’ subscriptions to e-resource packages, this list is usually very long. In addition, since most electronic resources do not receive full Library of Congress call numbers, only the LoC classification and subclassification are given.
- New Maps
- March 2017 - Print Maps | Electronic Maps
- February 2017 - Print Maps | Electronic Maps
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- NOTE: This report is divided into maps received via the federal depository program (GPO) and maps cataloged through the Libraries’ retrospective cataloging project.