The Libraries’ searchable catalog contains all the resources available from the Western Washington University Libraries, plus selected non-Library offices and centers at WWU. Non-Library WWU offices choose to have their resources added to the Libraries’ catalog:
- to increase the use of their resources by increasing their visibility;
- to assist offices considering purchasing a resource by identifying where the resource is already be available.
Generally, resources are added to the Libraries’ catalog only when they are available for use by all WWU students, faculty and staff. Exceptions are sometimes made when the Libraries’ support would help a College or Department make resources available for use by a specific class or group of classes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Associated Students offices, including:
- Center for Education, Equity & Diversity
- Center for Instructional Innovation and Assessment
- Language Media Center
- Self-Sustaining Programs
- Teaching-Learning Academy/Grant Writing and Fund Development
- Teaching-Learning Academy/Writing Instruction Support
- Veteran Services Office Collection
- Wellness Outreach Center