Library Information Tutorial (LIT) Toolkit
LIT: Your Guide to Research and Writing at Western Libraries is designed to help students improve their academic literacies by strengthening students research and writing skills. Included are modules on the following topics:
- Getting Started: Learn how to begin the research process by examining a research assignment.
- Finding & Evaluating Sources: Learn how to effectively locate and evaluate relevant research materials.
- Drafting & Revising: Learn how to analyze, interpret, and incorporate sources into written assignments.
- Proofreading & Editing: Learn how to draft, revise, and edit written work.
- Documenting & Citing: Learn how to correctly document and cite sources.
- Virtual Tour: Take a tour of Western Libraries and the Learning Commons from anywhere!
For Faculty & Instructors: Common Questions about LIT