Syllabus Videos and Text
Simple Contact Info
Below is our introductory blurb and videos that you add directly to Canvas or your syllabus. Feel free to use as much or as little as you like. If you'd like us to introduce the studio personally, you can also schedule a class visit.
The Hacherl Research & Writing Studio supports almost anything that involves words: group projects, essays, posters, podcasts, lab reports, applications, grad theses and more!
You can work with us just like an open art studio or lab space where you get work done with feedback along the way. Drop into the Studio on the second level of Haggard Hall or our online chat to stay focused and get things done, bounce ideas off someone, show off something you're making, or ask for tips any time you get stuck.
Fall Quarter Hours: 10am-9pm Monday through Thursday, 10am-5pm Friday, and 5pm-9pm Sunday.
Check special hours and access everything at wwu.edu/rws.
- Instantly text a question to 360-797-5910 during open hours
- Instantly chat during open hours to ask a question or request a video consultation
- Send us a draft any time during the quarter
- Explore our strategy videos
- Or if you're working towards a big goal, sign up for a partner to work with throughout the quarter
These videos can be embedded directly into your Syllabus or Canvas Course.