Directions, maps, and parking
The main library complex is on the north side of campus and borders high street, the old Main lawn, Red Square, and College Hall. The interior spans both Wilson Library and the second and third floor of Haggard Hall and is connected by a skybridge.
- Use the interactive campus map to help navigate campus.
- Search for Wilson Library or Haggard Hall for the main library complex.
- Additional library buildings include the Music Library and the Archives Building, which includes the Center for Pacific Northwest Studies
- Getting to campus and Parking
- Regional Transporation options