Getting to Know Western CEDAR
Western CEDAR makes the research, scholarship, and creative works of WWU faculty, staff, and students easily discoverable and freely available online to anyone, anywhere in the world. Part of a global movement promoting access to scholarship and creative works, CEDAR, which stands for Contributing to Education through Digital Access to Research, is Western’s open access institutional repository. CEDAR includes faculty research pages, masters theses and graduate research, academic journals and peer-reviewed series, conferences and events, student and university publications and more. Showcasing Western’s scholarly and creative works in CEDAR facilitates their global discovery and promotes open access and sustainable scholarly communication. You can use Western CEDAR to:
- create a personalized page to showcase your research and scholarship;
- feature student scholarship;
- publish journals and books;
- manage conferences and events;
- disseminate organizational accomplishments, such as datasets, reports, and conference proceedings;
- display articles, PowerPoint presentations, video, and more!
Western CEDAR is a service of Western Libraries in partnership with the Graduate School, Office of the Provost, and Office of Research and Sponsored Programs. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Scholarly Communications Librarian Jenny Oleen.