Wilson Library Reading Room | Event Request Form
- Bookings should be made as early as possible since the calendar fills up quickly with requests. We ask that you try to book at least two weeks in advance.
- Reservation requests should be for events with an intended audience of 50 or more people.
- Reservations requests will not be accepted for events taking place during the week of OR the week preceding final exams.
- Reservation requests will not be accepted for events taking place on days when the library buildings are not open.
- Library approval of this request must be obtained prior to making event arrangements.
- The event requester assumes responsibility for making ALL arrangements, and for any costs associated with moving/transporting furniture.
- A pre-planning walk-through is advised and can be arranged by contacting Kate Farmer at (360) 650-4994 or by email.
- The completed form will be sent to Kate Farmer in Library Administration. Please contact Kate if you have questions.