Computers, Wifi, and Printing
Wifi is available throughout the libraries public spaces.
- Students, faculty, and staff should use WWUwireless-Secure. You only need to authenticate the first time you connect and after you change your universal password.
- Visitors can use WWUwireless-Guest for free public wifi on their own device. Just agree to the terms of service to get connected. Computer and database use is limited to current students, faculty, and staff.
Laptops and equipment for loan
Printing is limited to current students, faculty, and staff
Printing costs & information:
- Scan documents using your Smart Phone
- A book scanner is available near the Student Technology Center (STC) on Haggard 2
- Additional scanners are connected to computers in the STC.