Computers, Wifi, and Printing
Wifi is available throughout the libraries public spaces.
- Students, faculty, and staff should use WWUwireless-Secure. You only need to authenticate the first time you connect and after you change your universal password.
- Visitors can use WWUwireless-Guest for free public wifi on their own device. Just agree to the terms of service to get connected. Computer and database use is limited to current students, faculty, and staff.
Laptops and equipment for loan
- Laptops and other equipment are available for loan from the Student Technology Center (STC)
- Equipment loans are limited to current students, faculty, and staff.
Computers in the Libraries
Computers are available throughout the Libraries and are available for use by current Western students, faculty, staff, and research associates as described in the Libraries Computer Use Policy.
Printing is limited to current students, faculty, and staff
Printing costs & information:
- $.05 / black and white print
- $.25 / color print
- Large Format Printing
- Check your print balance
- How to Add Print Funds
Print locations in the Libraries:
- STC in Haggard Hall
- Across from the Tutoring Center in Wilson Library
- Scan documents using your Smart Phone
- A book scanner is available near the Student Technology Center (STC) on Haggard 2
- Additional scanners are connected to computers in the STC.